Tuesday 8 September 2015

Postponed

At the beginning of what was a wonderful and relaxing long weekend with friends, we received a phone call from my oncologist.  Apparently there was a death in his family and he had to head out of town for a few days.  So.....my appointment will no longer be today but rather on Friday.

Thanks for all your well wishes and prayers.  It seems we will have to wait a little longer for treatment.
Oh....and we are back to chemo first and then surgery.

My sister-in-law, Ashley sent me this wonderful song:  "Bethel Music - It is Well (Live)" that sings "through it all my eyes are on You....and it is well with my soul".....praying for this to settle deep into our hearts as we prepare for the final plans of treatment and then treatment itself.

May God bless you this day.
Now off to school we go!

2 comments:

  1. All the best tomorrow Brig. Praying for you all! Hope you had a great first week of school!

    ReplyDelete